Help Us Celebrate 10 Years of Dance!
During this festive season of giving, please consider joining our community of supporters by making a year-end donation to the Wheelchair Dancers Org. Your support ensures the continuation of free-of-charge dance classes in the coming year.
With your help so many more physically challenged children and adults can participate in our FREE Adaptive Ballroom, Latin & Hip Hop dance classes. Please give to the Wheelchair Dancers Organization.
YOUR DONATION DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Your tax-deductible donation supports the Wheelchair Dancers Organization in its mission to provide individuals with disabilities and their able-bodied partners with the opportunity to learn Ballroom, Latin, Contemporary and Hip Hop dance styles, free of charge. Financial support is necessary in order to train and compensate our dance instructors, the core elements of adaptive dancing. WDO also requires funding to cover the costs of the 6-week Inclusive Fitness & Hip Hop Dance Program for physically challenged and special needs students.
(Click the icon to donate by card or by PayPal)
- In Memory of Anne Herman Fund. Guarantees that all Ballroom & Latin Dance classes continue to be free of charge.
- In Memory of Ed Gerber Fund. Donation covers transportation fees to or from dance classes.
- Inclusive Adaptive Fitness & Dance Program for physically challenged & special needs students (k-12th grades). Free of charge to schools that have special needs and physically challenged students.
- Community Outreach Fund (performances, choreography and music for showcases).
- Support A Wheelchair Dancer of your choice to receive private lesson.
- Private dance classes for wheelchair dancers to improve their dancing skills.
The Wheelchair Dancers Organization needs skilled professionals to help with operations (see Volunteer page) and facilities to hold classes and events. Your non-cash donations are greatly appreciated and may be tax deductible to you as in-kind donations.
You may be able to multiply your donation. Many companies will match their employees charitable donations. Ask your human resource representative if your employer matches donations for non-profit organizations, like Wheelchair Dancers Organization.